Tuesday 19 June 2012

Winter Wear Wondering...
















As a girl who lives down under in Australia, i am not usually a fan of Winter. Personally, Summer is where its at! I just love the freedom of clothing style and the ability to put together outfits with a more carefree attitude. However, my recent travel bookings (YES! That's right! My friend and I are going to EUROPEEE!) has also confronted me with the reality that my time abroad will be during Europe's harsh Winter. Now for many, you're probably thinking 'pfttttt stop exaggerating-u'll be fine!' but when you're like me, an Aussie girl, who heads for the electric blanket and layers of clothing when its 18 Degrees then you can understand my dilemma-WHAT DO I WEAR?!?!?!?
When it comes to Winter, i often find it hard to compromise warmth/comfort with style...so before i begin to make purchases for Europe Winter gear, i have started to search endlessly for adaptable style inspirations from girls who dress impeccably during the colder months. Since i will be roaming the streets and constantly on the go during my travels, I also have to remember to go 'casual' but of course add my personality and style to it.
These images have definitely given me some inspiration so i hope they can for you too!

Beijinhos.xx