Monday 5 November 2012

Up and Coming Party!












So a few months ago i did a post on my obsession with printed pants via 'Printed Pants Party'. As the summer months arrive, my obsession with pants has dramatically decreased via hemline thus leading to my new obsession with...wait for it....PRINTED SHORTS! Now, i know there are heaps of printed shorts types (such as denim versions) but as the mercury rises and the need for me to quickly scramble out of my clothes and into a bathing suit also increases....the need for functional style is all that I desire! 
Alas! I turn to these gorgeous relax fit shorts to become my new Summer staple. What i love about these shorts is that you can wear them by the pool with your hot new bikini and sandals, yet when night time comes (or just the need to head out in my dressy attire), all you need is some heels, a black blazer and some bling to create a Glamour Chic Summer outfit. These shorts usually come in silks or light cotton blends which make them comfortable to wear, however when produced in super sexy prints  of today's trends, you can walk out confidently knowing that you DO NOT look like you have just gotten out of bed.....So embrace the floral prints, leopard prints, aztec/tribal prints, geometric prints-Whatever your desire....just don't forget to add your personal style! Why not add a tailored pastel blazer, a sequinned clutch, a cluster of bracelets/rings or a neon lip? Coz my dear friend, the Printed SHORTS Party has just began and is DEFINITELY here to stay!

Beijinhos.xx